Buying Financial Planning Software Outside the U.S.
(is listed below. The financial planning software modules for sale are on the right-side column)
Confused? It Makes More Sense if You Start at the Home Page
Discounts for Financial Advisers
Questions about Personal Finance Software? Call (503) 309-1369 or Send E-mail to email@example.com
Free Downloads and Money Tools
|Most Visa and MasterCard orders from countries outside the U.S. will work, if you fill out the order form the way the bank needs it
Tips for using the secure credit card ordering forms if you are NOT in the US:
• Type your name in exactly like it shows on the credit card. If it's a business, then input that name. Do not input any of these (unless it's on your card - but don't put a period after it): Dr., Mr., Mrs., Ms., etc.
• Enter all of your street address into the first address field. Leave the second address field blank.
• Enter your city into the city field. Don't input anything else in this field, no commas, numbers, or anything.
• Don't do anything with the U.S. state field drop-down box, unless you're in Canada. If so, then choose your Province from this list.
• Choose your country from the country drop-down box. You'll need to send an e-mail first, if you're in the "other side of the world."
• Put in whatever numbers normally go after your city in the postal / zip code field. It's limited to six characters because of problems with nine-digit U.S. zip codes, and Canadian orders require six characters. Canadians: Please ensure all letters are in UPPER CASE.
• Enter the e-mail address you want your program(s) sent to. It has to be valid because the bank's software checks before approving. Also, please make sure you have enough free e-mail server space to receive the files (see the section below).
• MasterCard and Visa credit cards only, sorry. MasterCard and Visa debit cards will also work as credit cards, if it has their logo on it. You can try, as it won't do anything but fail if it doesn't work.
• Make sure to WAIT at least ten seconds after you click the submit button at the bottom. It takes a few more seconds to approve international orders. Don't do anything until it stops thinking and you get either the approved or disapproved page back. If you are impatient and click submit again (and your order is approved) then you'll have ordered, and paid, twice.
If it still doesn't work, then please send e-mail or call 734-369-0580
About E-mail Servers Being Full
This is rarely a problem these days, because of the massive free e-mail server space most everyone has, but it still happens (especially if you checked the box "leave e-mail on the server" when setting up your e-mail).
Every e-mail server has a limit as to how much a user can store. If you don't delete these e-mails from the actual server, it will eventually clog up.
If you have everything (like MS Outlook) set up to store your e-mail on the server, then it will eventually fill up, you won't be able to get any new e-mail, and people that sent them will receive failed mail notices.
If your e-mailbox is full, then you won't be able to get new e-mail until you empty it on the server side. In other words, just emptying it on your PC won't make a difference, and you'll never know you're not receiving new e-mail.
In general, the more money you pay your ISP (Internet Service Provider, like Comcast), the more server space you'll have for storing e-mail. Free e-mail (Hotmail, Yahoo, MSN, etc.) will have less storage space (usually only around 10Mb).
So first you should decide if you want your e-mail stored on your ISP's server. The only advantage is if you have a problem with your computer, and you lose your stored e-mail, then you can get it back because they have a copy of everything on their servers. That's the only advantage. The disadvantages are:
• It will eventually clog and then you'll have to unclog it. This will keep happening forever.
• It's easier for other people to read your e-mail when it's sitting on someone else's server.
• It makes it easier for viruses and spam bombs to find your e-mail address and spam you.
If you're like most people, and choose to not store e-mail on your ISP's server, then here's how to stop it:
For MS Outlook Express: Go through these menus: Tools, Accounts, Properties, Advanced, then make sure the "Leave a copy of messages on server" button, at the bottom under Delivery, is not checked.
For other programs you'll have to hunt and peck until you find the same set of commands as above. You may have to do this too, in addition to doing it on your Outlook.
|Financial Planning Software Modules For Sale
(are listed below)
Financial Planning Software that's Fully-Integrated
Goals-Only "Financial Planning Software"
Retirement Planning Software Menu: Something for Everyone
Our Unique Financial Services
Mr. Market Timer's Unique Market-neutral Stock Market Timing Services
Miscellaneous Pages of Interest
© Copyright 1997 - 2017 Tools For Money, All Rights Reserved