Professional Investment Portfolio Building Kit
|This is the Discounted Bundle with All of the Investment Software Modules on the Site|
Confused? It Makes More Sense if You Start at the Home Page
Free Downloads and Money Tools
|Prices and ordering information are at the bottom
This bundle has several modules individual consumers / investors wouldn't need, so if you're not a professional investment manager, then please e-mail to get a quote on a similar bundle.
This bundle gives you all of the following investment software modules, with e-mail support, for one low discounted price:
Click on a product page link above to read about that module.
You can delete (or add) items from the list to get the price down a little.
If you were to buy all dozen e-mail supported multiple-user versions of the investment software modules separately, it would be $927. The price of this kit is $550, which is a discount of 41%.
If you're a professional financial planner that invests people's money, then this kit will give you most everything you'll need to excel at your job, except:
• There's no investment software for making trades online. So you'll be using whatever your custodian provides (yes, no matter what you do, you'll still need to hire a financial custodian to custody client investments and make trades).
• There's no Customer Relationship / Management / Contact / Database software (AKA CRM). This usually costs around $2,500 initially and then $1,000 annually for a one-user system. Your Broker Dealer / custodian sometimes provides this.
• There's no Portfolio Management Software. This usually cost around $5,000 initially and then ~$3,000 annually for a one-user system. Your Broker Dealer / custodian sometimes provides this.
• There's no system that manages compliance functions, nor matching investment trades with the resulting confirmation tickets. This is still best done manually by you or your assistant. Ask your BD what trading tools they offer.
• There's no investment database software for looking up historical data on investments, and/or performing investment-screening functions. Other vendors offer this adequately for around $750 per year.
Please note that even though our asset allocation models use mutual funds (and ETFs), you are free to use anything investment vehicle you want. You are not limited to using any investment, nor any investment strategy, like you are with database-driven programs like Morningstar (which only lets you include and analyze investments that are in their database).
Read how to easily download online account data into our financial tools
Here's the regular non-discounted e-mail supported version prices of everything in this deal:
|Financial Planning Software Modules For Sale
(are listed below)
Our Unique Financial Services
Miscellaneous Pages of Interest
© Copyright 1997 - 2013 Tools For Money, All Rights Reserved