New Financial Planning Client Sample Homework Assignment
|Return to the Financial Planning Marketing Page||About Sample Financial Plans||Sample Financial Planning Client Pre-appointment Letter||Sample Financial Planning Client Meeting Agenda||More Mundane Sales Tools Like This||Financial Planning Seminar||Create a Custom New Prospect Binder||New Financial Planner Starter Kit|
(is listed below. The financial planning software modules for sale are on the right-side column)
Confused? It Makes More Sense if You Start at the Home Page
Discounts for Financial Advisers
Questions about Personal Finance Software? Call (503) 309-1369 or Send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Downloads and Money Tools
|Personal Information Checklist
This free evaluation of your existing financial plan will help us both understand where you are currently, so that we may share ideas on how to improve.
The more of this information we have to work with, the more accurate your new financial plan will be.
It will answer many questions I'll have for you, as well as help you formulate good questions to ask me.
Please don't be concerned or delay our meeting if items on the list below don't apply to you. There will be ample opportunity in our discussions to cover any area in which you have interest.
In financial planning, where you want to be in the future, and the plans we make now to get there are far more important than where you are, or what you have to work with today.
Please Bring these Items, or Copies, to Our Next Appointment
• A Written List of Your Financial Goals (below)
• Spouse and/or Significant Others
• Family Budget
• Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney, and other Pertinent Legal Documents Affecting Your family
• Life, Health, Dental and Disability Policies
• Last Two Years of Tax Returns / Gift Tax Returns if Applicable
• Real Estate Holdings: Mortgage Information, Deeds, Contacts, Leases
• Appraisals of Collections, Jewelry, Antiques
• Prior Financial and Estate Plans
• Employee Contracts and Benefits: Beneficiary Designations, Health, Dental, Disability, Pension, Retirement, Profit Sharing, Stock Option and Purchase, Deferred Compensation, and Group Life Insurance Plans that you currently enroll in, or wish to look into further
• Divorce Settlements, Prenuptial or Premarital Agreements
• CD Maturity Dates, Rates, and Penalties
• Retirement Plans: IRA, Keogh, 401(k), TSA, etc.
• Record of Investments (Stocks, Bonds, Funds, Partnerships, Real Estate Deals, etc.)
• Checking, Credit Union and Savings Account Information
• Credit Card Information
• Life, Disability, Auto, Health, Home, and Personal Liability Insurance Policies
• Previous Financial Plans
• Anything else you may wish to discuss
Financial Goals Worksheet
Short Term Goals (from now to six months from now)
EXAMPLES: Credit Card Debt, Pay overdue taxes, Fix the car, Moving fund, Get a Will made, Medical Bills, Christmas shopping, etc.
Intermediate-term Goals (six months to two years)
EXAMPLES: Computer, Business Investment, Furniture, Household repairs, etc.
Long-term Goals (more than two years)
EXAMPLES: Buy another car, Buy a house, Remodel the house, Start a business
|Financial Planning Software Modules For Sale
(are listed below)
Financial Planning Software that's Fully-Integrated
Goals-Only "Financial Planning Software"
Retirement Planning Software Menu: Something for Everyone
Our Unique Financial Services
Mr. Market Timer's Unique Market-neutral Stock Market Timing Services
Miscellaneous Pages of Interest
© Copyright 1997 - 2017 Tools For Money, All Rights Reserved