Errors and Omissions Insurance Tips
(is listed below. The financial planning software modules for sale are on the right-side column)
Confused? It Makes More Sense if You Start at the Home Page
Discounts for Financial Advisers
Questions about Personal Finance Software? Call (503) 309-1369 or Send E-mail to email@example.com
Free Downloads and Money Tools
|AKA E&O Insurance for Financial Planners and Investment Managers
There are basically four types of E&O in this business:
• E&O for Broker Dealers.
• E&O for Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs).
• E&O for selling insurance company products.
• E&O for selling written financial plans for fees.
All financial advisors should have E&O insurance.
You should find a company that covers all of the things your practice does. Then make sure their policy:
• Has a high insurance rating.
• Has "Duty To Defend," not just the "Right To Defend," so they will have to defend you in court.
• Is not a "Claims Made" policy.
• Get one based on "Incident" so coverage will kick in as soon as there is an incident (so you dont have to wait until there is a claim).
• Covers "Discretion" even if you only have Limited Discretion.
• Also, getting "Tail Coverage" is a good idea.
Perform an Internet search for more information, to find insurance carriers that sell it, and to look up the meanings of basic terms.
This is all this website has to do with E&O. We don't sell it, nor do we have, or keep up with anything to do with it.
|Financial Planning Software Modules For Sale
(are listed below)
Financial Planning Software that's Fully-Integrated
Goals-Only "Financial Planning Software"
Retirement Planning Software Menu: Something for Everyone
Our Unique Financial Services
Mr. Market Timer's Unique Market-neutral Stock Market Timing Services
Miscellaneous Pages of Interest
© Copyright 1997 - 2017 Tools For Money, All Rights Reserved